03 December 2009

the destinations

I sat down tonight and gave some serious thought to the 12 destinations I wanted to volunteer in for The Global Citizen Project. I successfully came up with nine and would love to hear where you think I should go for the other three. Obviously, I have a deep fondness for Central and South American countries, but ultimately the community volunteer projects will dictate the destinations. If something super fantastic presents itself elsewhere, and if it works within the budget, I will figure out a way to make it happen.

I'm committed to volunteering in these nine destinations:

Caribbean, Chile, Ecuador, Europe, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, USA, Canada, plus three destinations to be determined.

So, let's talk. Tell me where in the world you'd like me to lend a helping hand. I don't always like being told what to do, but I want you to.

No comments: