06 August 2010

media mention: the everywhereist

I'm back from Ica and a bit shell-shocked by the 168 emails that filled my inbox over the past 36 hours. Yikes. So it was a mighty nice surprise find that Seattle travel writer Geraldine of The Everywhereist gave my WE Do Good TV nomination a shout-out in "The Week In Travel." Check it out here and if you're not following her blog, you really ought to be. Geraldine is smart-as-a-whip and dishes snark like few can.

While I have you here, I'd like to remind you that you can VOTE FOR ME DAILY for the WE Do Good Award and help me win a $5,000 Voluntourism Grant from Travelocity’s Travel for Good Program. I'm one of only five finalists for this presitigious award and voting is open through August 31. Thank you in advance for your vote!

No comments: