10 February 2010

11 days to go. more thanks.

More thanks to go around today...

Pamela Segger, screenwriter and friend of one of my fave Philly friends, Rich Lucas

Laurel Ruma, Gov 2.0/open government evangelist at O'Reilly Media, co-chair of Gov 2.0 Expo 2010, homebrewer, and foodie. You can follow Laurel on Twitter here.

Juliana Shallcross, my fab editor at HotelChatter.com and VegasChatter,com, fellow east coast/Tri-State gal. You can follow Juliana on Twitter here.

Candace Dempsey, award-winning Italian-American journalist and travel writer and author of MURDER IN ITALY: The Shocking Slaying of a British Student, the Accused American Girl, and an International Scandal. (Penguin: Berkley Publishing Group). The book will appear in May 2010 and is available for pre-order on Amazon.

Thanks to the 135 people who have pledged $10,276 to The Global Citizen Project. I have 11 days to go to reach the $20,000 goal or else the project will not happen. If you haven't already done so, please pledge now. The sooner I make my goal, the sooner I can start planning logistics of the important stuff -- like helping people in 12 places around the world.

No comments: