19 February 2010

give thanks. 65 hours left to fund the global citizen project

My apologies for keeping this post brief, but I'm on the final 65 hour stretch to get The Global Citizen Project funded by its Monday, February 22, 4:25 p.m. PST deadline. So far, 173 people have pledged $17,016 toward the $20,000 goal and TGCP is 85% funded. THANK YOU to every single person who has contributed time, money, outreach efforts and enthuiasm to this project. It is less than $3,000 away from being a success. If you haven't pledged yet, please help me reach the $20,000 goal. If I don't meet the goal, I won't receive a cent and it would make me really sad to have to give more than $17,000 back.

Today's thanks go out to:

Meg Myers
Rob Vogt
Nathan Kam
Roland Alonzi
Liz Gallagher
Brian Hoffman
Jeanette Renfro Azar
Greg
Chris Shelton
Lisa Chavis
Matthew Millea
Anna
Edward Readicker-Henderson

Thank you all for giving TGCP love today. I appreciate all of your kindness and efforts. XO

No comments: