20 February 2010

41 hours to go. 89% funded. please pledge asap.

Today has been all about numbers:
  • The Global Citizen Project had 20 pledges made today
  • 191 people have backed TGCP since its launch
  • The project is now 89% funded
  • There are only 41 hours left to fund TGCP
  • TGCP has raised $17,745.42 so far
  • TGCP has until 4:15 p.m. PST on Monday, February 22nd to reach $20,000 or I get ZERO 
Thank you to every single person who has helped this effort - help and kindness has come in more forms than you can imagine and I am grateful for every bit of it. The Monday/$20,000 goal is getting close and there's still a chance I can make it in time, but I need all the help I can get with less than two days to raise a little over $2,000. I've made it this far -  please help me on the final stretch.

Pledge here.

The list of thanks for today is long...

Kelly Timmerman
Sarah Van Auken
Jennifer Husbands
Brian Flanner
persistinghope
Julia Noland
Steven Whyte
Cheryl Jacobson
Heidi Kettenring
Suzanne Baugh
Maxine Sheppard
Joanne Bussiere
kdmay
neave
Jennifer Neff
Caitlin Fitzsimmons
Lori Carter
Jackie Roman
Cynthia Seymour
Donna Hunt

I promise to circle back with more details, website links, Twitter handles, etc. on these fab 20 backers ASAP. Thank you!

No comments: