03 January 2010

2009 travels

I just filed away a bunch of 2009 paperwork and took a few quick minutes to flip through my dayplanner and see where my travels took me in 2009. I covered a lot of territory (as you can see) and visited some incredible destinations. I am extremely grateful that my professional career has encouraged a path of constant exploration and cultural curiousity.

Here's where 2009 took me:
Ushuaia and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Aspen, CO, Big Island, HI, Bonaire, Chile (from Calama to Cape Horn), Colorado Springs, CO, Costa Rica, Denver, CO, Kauai, HI, Las Vegas, NV (multiple times), Los Angeles, CA, Maui, HI (twice), Miami, FL, New Orleans, LA, Oahu, HI (twice), Park City, UT, Lima, Cusco/Machu Picchu and Puno, Peru, Puerto Rico, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Québec City, Canada, Santa Barbara, CA and Southeast Alaska (twice).

As 2010 starts out on a low-key travel note, expect updates from Las Vegas, NV and Beaver Creek, CO later this month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Beginning The working life is already tough enough, but the worries of being out of work was even tougher. The unsecured working environment have prompted me to search the internet for an alternative source of extra income so that I could learn how to Make Money Work for me and be Financially Independent. I listed down a number of Free Internet Business Opportunity Ideas while researching ways how people earn money online while working-from-home.......

www.onlineuniversalwork.com