08 January 2010

the global citizen project is 20% funded. 44 days to reach $20k.

The Global Citizen Project is a wee bit shy of the $4,000 mark, but I'm not going to argue with Kickstarter for rounding up the $3,953 pledged so far to 20%. Forty-seven dollars more and I'll be at a nice round number. Thank you to the 49 people who have backed the project so far. I cannot tell you how much your belief in my project means to me. I have 44 days left (or less than half the total allotted project time) to raise a little more than $16,000 to reach my funding goal. Asking for help is not my strongest suit, but I really need it now and I wouldn't ask unless this project didn't mean the world to me. Please pledge what you can and pass the word along via whatever means possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you've done to help get me to this point and for everything you may do to get me to my goal.

No comments: