03 December 2009

tell me where to volunteer in honduras

Alright, I won't keep you waiting any longer on the mystery volunteer project/destination for The Global Citizen Project. I know you couldn't sleep a wink last night in anticipation of where in the Latin American world I'd be volunteering.

Well, the wait is over - it's Honduras! And YOU get a say in which Honduran community project I serve.

Please go to the Visit Honduras Facebook Fan page to comment on what community volunteer project I should volunteer with by midnight on Monday, December 7th. Then, we'll decide the top five choices and YOU will vote to determine the winning community project. The result will be announced on Tuesday, December 15th.

Thanks in advance for your input and suggestions! Honduras 2010, here I come!

No comments: